To create a post on the Bengal Cat Directory rescue page:
– Login. You’ll be given the option to request a new password if you’ve forgotten.
– Go to the little “bubble” button in upper left corner of window.
– Go to Posts, and Add New.
– Add title and information for your rescue posting. You can get more fancy text options if you click on this icon called the “kitchen sink”
– You can upload photos using the “Add Media” button, please limit to a few photos. Yours will be the most recent photos in the library, see image settings and set size in the lower right corner. Please use thumbnail size. (People will be able to click on the thumb in the post and see the full version.) Hit “insert into post” link.
– You can create an outside link to a webpage with additional photos, etc by highlighting the text you want to link, then clicking on the little chain icon and filling out webpage url, etc
– In post, make sure “Rescues” category box on right hand side is checked. Make sure the right box is checked or it will not show up on the rescue page.
– Hit “publish” button then hit “view post” . You can use the edit button from there to make edits if needed.
– When editing the post you can also use the “preview changes” button before using “publish” but preview will open in a separate tab/window, make sure you close that and go back to original edit window, or you may end up with two versions and confusion.
Use the Contact button on the website if you have any problems, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org