Check out our website: www.LapLeopardBengals.com
We are a small in-home cattery located in Connecticut (although we do ship) dedicated to every litter. Quality and not quantity is what we strive for as we pour all of our attention and time into each litter. We are a military family with a dependable income so we do not need to cut corners as profit is not a concern. Breeding the best Bengal for you is truly a passion we want to share.
What We Offer:
• Top champion Breeder pedigreed Bengals from all over the country
• 12-18 litters annually in Brown, Silver, Seal Mink, Seal Sepia, Melanistic Brown, Melanistic Mink, and Smoke in Rosette and Marble patterns
• All 3 rounds of core vaccinations and dewormings included
• Proven socialization program insures hand-socialized Kittens with great temperament, Look at the Testimonials!
• Breeder Bengals have been heavily vetted and genetically tested to ensure supreme health (PK Def, FIV, FELV, and FIP negative)
• LIFETIME health guarantee on all kittens against anything genetic
• Use of only highest quality food and a myriad of lab-grade supplements
• TICA registered and voluntarily signed and adhere to the TICA Code of Ethics
What Sets Lap Leopard Bengals Apart from Other Breeders?
We feel that Bengals are among the brightest and most social of cats and we raise our Bengals as members of the family. Our stud is NOT caged as most studs are due to their spraying/marking behavior. In fact, we don’t own any cages at all and won’t sell to breeders who do. Instead, we invest in the pheromone based Comfort Zone diffuser to prevent this offensive behavior in our Stud thus allowing him to freely roam as a member of our family. We feel that this absolutly sets us apart from other Breeders.